GROWING INTRUCTIONS! HOW TO USE
Even if you have already grown Psilocybe Cubensis magic mushrooms before, Hawaiian Copelandia Cyanescens magic mushrooms grow differently. That’s why even the grow kit and instructions are different. Here are the simple steps you have to take to grow your own Hawaiian magic mushrooms:
- In the box you will find grow kit, grow bag, two trays of black soil and a paper clip.
- Wash your hands well with soap and remove the grow kit lid. Spread the black soil that you will find in the two smaller plastic containers on the grow kit.
- Spray water and mist the top layer of grow kit (the black soil you just spread). Put the grow kit in the bag and close the bag with paper clips.
- Open the bag every day and allow new oxygen to reach your grow kit. You can squeeze the bag to make sure that maximum air exchange happened. Close the bag again after you let some fresh air in every day.
- After you see the first mushrooms, you can harvest them all after 5-7 days. In other words, harvest magic mushrooms 36 hours after you see black spores falling from the mushroom caps. Harvest mushrooms by gently twisting them.
- After you harvested the whole flush, you can repeat the whole process from step 3 (misting) and the whole cycle will repeat itself.
Keep in mind that Copelandia magic mushrooms are much more stronger and are also much more sensitive mushrooms when compared to other Psilocybe Cubensis strains.
HOW TO USE
If you are using magic mushrooms for the first time ever, we always recommend keeping yourself safe and staying below 0.5g dried initial dose and only increasing the dosage if you enjoy the effects. This is one of the most potent magic mushroom species in the world, so make sure you are safe!
The dosage you should intake depends on your body mass, your personal metabolism, tolerance to similar substances, time since last psilocybe trip, and many other varying factors. We are all so different and our bodies react to things so differently.
Overall, dosages provided below should be considered by a 60-80kg person, If you weigh over 80kg you can consider taking proportionally larger quantities, or if you weight under 60kg you most likely will need fewer magic mushrooms to reach same states as someone who weighs more than you. Once again, our bodies react differently and are sensitive to different things so make sure you are safe.
IMPORTANT!!! DO NOT USE THIS STRAIN IN SAME QUANTITIES AS OTHER MAGIC MUSHROOM STRAINS – These magic mushrooms are genetically different and have to be used in MUCH LOVER DOSAGES!
Threshold dose (microdosing): we don’t advise this strain for microdosing due its unique super strength
Light trip dosing: 0.1-0.3 grams dried (1-2.5 grams fresh)
Medium-normal trip dosing: 0.4-0.5 grams dried (3-5 grams fresh)
Full trip dosing: 0.5-0.7 gram dried (4-6 grams fresh)
Hero trip dosing: 0.7-1 gram dried (7-10 grams fresh)
Important! Make sure you don’t eat anything for at least 3-4 hours before the trip (the longer the better). Furthermore, any sugar-filled, calorie-rich drink, or food will lower (or diminish) magic truffle effects.
WHAT IS THE HISTORY OF
Copelandia Cyanescens magic mushroom strain is one of the most potent psilocybe mushroom strains know to humans. This marvelous wonder of nature is part of Coprinaceae psychedelic mushroom family and can be commonly found in Hawaii, Mexico, Brazil, Louisiana and Florida (United States), Bolivia (South America), The Philippines, Tasmania, Eastern Australia, New Zealand, Japan, India, Bali, parts of Southeast Asia and even more places around the globe.
It is believed, that this particular strain, known as Copelandia Cyanescens – has Asian origins. They could have been introduced to the Hawaiian Islands during the early 1800’s, most likely it came together with cattle imported from the Philippines.
Copelandia Cyanescens have been first identified in Sri Lanka by Berkeley and Broome in 1871 as Agaricus Cyanescens. Ten years later, the same species has been reported from the Philippines – this time as Copelandia Papilionacea by Bresadola.
WHAT IS THE BEST FIRST TIME MAGIC MUSHROOM TRIPPING ADVICE
Before your first psychedelic experience, you first have to evaluate your internal mental state and possible external stimulants (also known as set and setting, or internal factors and external factors). That means, the only allow yourself to experiment with Psilocybe Mushrooms or Magic Truffles if all of the following conditions are met:
- You feel that everything in your life now is going great
- You are not living true big life changes
- You are not griefing or you haven’t broken up with your significant other
- You are not feeling tired, stressed out or mentally exhausted
- You enjoy and are happy about the external environment you are planning to trip in
- You know people that you are planning to trip with for a long time and would consider them to be your good friends, furthermore – you can trust them
- You want to trip and are not afraid, furthermore – you are excited about the experience and feel confident to try something new
To make it short – every time before tripping you have to stop and evaluate your personal mental factors and all the external factors (setting), to make sure that you are in both a mentally peaceful and physically comfortable environment.
Do not use psilocybe mushrooms or magic mushrooms in combination with alcohol, drugs, MAO-Inhibitors, or any other state-altering substances. Do not use psilocybe mushrooms or magic truffles if you are taking any other medication, have any mental disorders or know about other psychical preexisting conditions that might affect the way your mind and body might react to psychoactive substances.
In case of a bad trip or any bad feelings that might occur, start consuming sugar and vitamin-c filled calorie-rich food and drinks, because the faster you will raise your blood sugar levels, the faster your body and mind will leave trip-state.
Also, do not use psychedelic substances if you are pregnant, might become pregnant, currently breastfeeding, or taking any prescription drugs. Always consult your doctor before using this product. This product may cause drowsiness, sleepiness, or slow your reaction time, so do not participate in traffic or operate any heavy machinery after/during the usage of this product. This product is not for sale for those under 18 years of age. Keep out of reach of children. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.